ChildLink of Las Cruces
Welcome to the Robert Service High School Chemistry webpage.
Here you'll learn more about our chemistry classes and our policies.
Temporary Financial Assistance Available
To be eligible for this program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your child must have been diagnosed with a physical or mettal disability within the last 6 months (the diagnosis can be prenatal or at any age)
- Your family must be at or below the State of New Mexico's poverty line
To apply, please complete the following steps:
- Pick up an application from ChildLink (address below).
- Assemble the following documents.
Make an appointment with a ChildLink volunteer, available at the following times.
- Your completed application.
- Doctor's record of your chld's diagnosis.
- Tax records or New Mexico Social Services certificate of your income level.
- Your lease, mortgage, or medical bills, depending on which you need help with.
- Ida: MW 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Juan: TR 9:00 a.m. to noon.
- Chris: f 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
1443 Cortnic Drive
Las Cruces, NM 88001